February 15, 2009

What's in your tank?

We have had lots of different fish in this tank through the years.This is a managery of deposits.The oscar is from the office tank...the ciclid is fron Jesse's tank fron North Dakota.The siversollar is the only one that was in there to start with.I got two little Paccu to add some thing the oscar wouldn't eat.(they were 1 in.)All the goldfish are (to feed the other fish) shhh!!! Katelynn hates that part,she doesnt want them to eat the goldfish.She is going to be a VET when she grow up.Any one want some fish?They wont bite...unless you are putting your fingers in the tank and they are hungry!


How big do they have to be before they need a new bigger tank?jkjk


5 comments:

Tara said...

Cool! We only have one poor fish left in our tank! It's a convict (black and white stripes) ...We're hoping he'll get big, I guess I should be buying him goldfish for dinner!

The girls song is too cute!
Tara

Karyl said...

I was thrilled when we moved to CA and had to get rid of our 55 gallon tank. We had two Oscars and they were huge (only about an inch when he got them). One eventually ending up eating the other one. I can't sad that I was terribly upset. They were fun until they got huge, then they just became messy and too aggressive. Don't get a bigger tank, just wait for them to start eating eachother! :)

Patricia Peterson said...

Nice photos! They are HUGE!

Fiagle Family said...

you are just waiting for them to break the tank!!!

Lesley said...

Geeze- I can't believe how many posts I missed- I hear about all this from you but seeing the pictures is fun. I love the peanut butter and jelly and "squeezing" the jelly- lots of fun and exhausting I'll bet. I say it's time to filet some fish- yuck!