February 2, 2009

Bramma and Papa time







The girls haven't been over for awhile so we had them come over and stay all week-end.I have forgotten how many things you can do in 3 hours...like make and frost a cake,make pancakes,make magnets,read bookd,color,play with all the toys,play with all the horses,get drinks,snacks ....etc...! Papa made the cute mickey mouse pancakes and I made the Bell dress for Katelynn.The castle guys have not been out since Andrew was little ...so... we got all the castle and the doll house out and had alot of fun!Yes ,I can still sit on the floor and get up again!We were remembering when Andrew and Lyssa would put up the castle and the doll house and they would war at each other across the room for days.The good old days...pirates taking over the doll house ,and the grandma doll attacking the pirates!!We watched an movie and Brynlee got her wish to paint with bramma.She is always wanting to paint...she is working on a couple of pictures right now.I guess Richard will have to ups Kylee over so we can have a week end with her.She is a little easier right now ,but won't be long before she is crawling.....I can't wait.Being Bramma i s so much fun!I love to see papa laughing and wrestling with the girls!



4 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

Thanks again for all you guys do!! Thanks for letting them stay.. they loved it..although I am being asked when I will be making pancakes that dont go in the toaster...I told them that is just special for papa and brahma :) (not that we dont have time before schooland I would mess them up haha)

Tara said...

FUN TIMES! Grandma's and Grandpa's have special powers! Lucky kids! You need a few boys though... tell those other kids of yours to get busy! hehe!
Tara

Cazier Connection said...

You have too much fun. I wish you lived closer or we lived closer so we can get together more.

feetee said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Glad the girls could dust off the doll house and castle guys! Man, i wish I could have been there to play! haha! Love you!