This is a painting of "Elephant Peak" above Three Rivers.You know I have to have horses in it so they are added.
Monterey ,Ca two
kyackers,right off the 18
th hole in Pebble Beach.

Off the canyon on way to
Pismo.

Most of my ideas come from golf visits so ,sorry about that.This is at
NewPortBeach.The photo had more people but I liked the solitude of only one at the front and the other people across to the other beach,in the back.Love it if you give ideas or comments to help me out.
3 comments:
LOVE all of them, but the last one is my favorite! I like the lone guy on the beach too...taking in the beauty with peace and quiet!
Tara
I love the red background on the one with the kayakers! Did you use Acrylic to lay in a red base? Good work mom!
Those are really good! I really love the first one (I guess I just love the mountains and horses more than anything else) Wow!
Post a Comment