February 1, 2009

Trip to the unknown..Idaho




January I made a trip to Idaho and visit Dad.The weathe was unpredictable but not much snow for this time of year.Look at the front of grandpas place..bare grass....never in jan! This is grandpa ,and you can see how good he is doing after his surgery.why to go grandpa.

I love the od barn in the backyard ...I'll have to paint it some day.Just for your intertainment....this is a box of toothpicks from great grandpas store...check out the price in the circle ....7 1/2 cents.What I don't get is how you pay the 1/2 cent???Cheap these days.




4 comments:

Adam VT said...

The old barn will be a good painting...and you can paint any picture of ours you want. I liked the painting in the hall at grandpa's house too.
Kasey

Tara said...

Gramps is looking pretty good! I need to make a trip to Idaho sometime this year - I'm overdue! I'd love to see a painting of the old barn too!

Fiagle Family said...

Maybe after tax it is 8 cents!!

feetee said...

I like how the toothpicks are hygienically packed! Sweet! Man, I miss Grandpa. Glad you had a good trip! You got your snow fix for the rest of the year!