February 26, 2009

Andy ( Elder Owen)

Andrew is in Poland in a town named..LODZ.(pronouned woodge in english).He is loving his mission and meeting new people.He just received his first transfer and new companion Elder Matthews from Brigham City Utah.(wonder if he is a far off relative?) The people are kind and friendly .THE food is different and the weathe is cold.There now what do else do you want to know?You can email him and ask.... andrewowenpolo@yahoo.com.I am waiting for the new address ,so I will have to post that later.He loves to hear from anyone!!!!!And email photos!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah for Brigham City! That is where I am from. Do you by chance know Elder Matthews first name? I remember at my wedding Thomas Matthews was my stake president at the time and Grandma Haddock talked with him and found they were related.

Jennifer said...

or better yet just find out if his companion is related to Dr. Thomas Matthews and if he is then you will know you are related. Though I can't remember the connection exactly.

Unknown said...

Maybe WE are far-off relatives of HIS! I hope you aren't inferring that all the relatives are 'far off'- you better be careful or your blog might have to start being censored!