February 26, 2009

Pay it Forward

I will learn to look at others blogs....Laura got me to do it.The first 3 people to comment on this blog will receive a homemade gift during this year.Thats a good thing or questionable.You choose if you want to find out. then post this on your blog and let me know .Have fun blogging.

4 comments:

Karyl said...

I am still a blogger, although mine is now private, and do not spend ALL my time on Facebook. I would love one of your homemade somethings. You are so talented.

AZ Owen's said...

heck yes i would (napoleon) boo facebook. boo

Unknown said...

HAHA - squeaked in at #3!! Sucka's! your mom goes to college!

Heidi : ) said...

I am so bumbed I ddin't make it to the top 3 I will try next time. I am trying to spend more of my time on my blog that I have in the last 3 mo. I haven't done much.
Have a great day
Heidi