December 25, 2008







6 comments:

AZ Owen's said...

lots of good pictures. Sounds like you had a good time in hawaii. Was good to see everyone at thanksgiving too. way to go on the photos!

Heidi : ) said...

The pics are beautiful!!! very fun trip. SOunds like a lot of fun esp the sleeping with the window open and hearing the ocean. Im glad you had fun

Tara said...

Great catch up work! You've been having way too much fun! LOVE all of the pictures, especially everyone at Thanksgiving. Fun to see how much everyone has changed!
Tara

Lesley said...

Love the pictures- that one of the clouds in the sky and island is too cool!

Heather said...

Wow Barb - either you've been very busy or it's been ages since I've visited. I love all the new updates and pictures! Wish I could go to Hawaii. Maybe someday when the kids are older, and we actually have some money - oh wait that'll be never (the money not the kids :) Love ya

Anonymous said...

So i was looking at your blog and love that Orchid painting!! Nice JOb!! :)