
The gang with a sign that says happy Thanksgiving to Gare e e e e ! Gary Langdon is th e Art teacher most of the family has met and painted with .He si so cool and keeps up with all the family.He came to Lyssa reception at the house from Oakhurst.Thanks for bing such a great teacher and friend to us all.

Ell was in the kitchen standing by the sink and papa was outside looking in at her.They soon turned it ino a game of peek-a-boo,wih lots of giggles...

My little helper in the kitchen making some pumpkin bread.I was nicknamed ...The Little Red Hen...When I worked at Logan Hospital because I would always go ask the patients about everything (Did anyone show ou this or where this is etc...) Then say...then I will....so I guess it was alot like the storybook.If you don't help yo don't get to help eat it....Looks like these girls will be helping eat the bread.....You see both of their arms....I wasn't twisting any.
No comments:
Post a Comment