December 25, 2008

Brynlee loves to stay at Grandmas house for sleepovers.Yes that means sleep over by Grandmas side of the bed on the floor.That's fine with me.

Brynlee had a birthday Nov.25 so we went to their house to have some cake and open gifts.PaPa and Brynlee both wearing s big smile!!!!

Katelynn always plays with my truck and horses when they come over to visit.One day the truck was left out and they had gone home so I went to put them up and this is what I found.The trailor full of horses and the baby foal on the side with a blanket to sleep.If you look you will see that the truck even has a blanket and to sleep.
This is a photo of Kaylee asleep on my lap.She looks a little different every time I look at her.Where did the reddish hair come from?I do know there is some on the Haddock side.She is all bundled up like she went back to the good old days of before birth,close and comfy.Sleep tight!


No comments: