wholey posts batman!! You sure did some catch up. I love all the pics its fun to see hawaii..one day I'll make it over there instead of mexico. Luv ya...thanks for all the help with the kids. luv ya guys
That's a really good picture of you and dad! I like that one. And I agree about the black swan feathers-good photo! Hawaii looks gorgeous! The golfer tan one is good too hahahahahaha!
2 comments:
wholey posts batman!! You sure did some catch up. I love all the pics its fun to see hawaii..one day I'll make it over there instead of mexico. Luv ya...thanks for all the help with the kids. luv ya guys
That's a really good picture of you and dad! I like that one. And I agree about the black swan feathers-good photo! Hawaii looks gorgeous! The golfer tan one is good too hahahahahaha!
Post a Comment