January 25, 2009

tagged

I was tagged..so I looked at my folders....Too bad ..I have too many folders.This is the Merriot at San Deigo that we stay at with medical meeting.Love the "mirror" look.We watche the air races from hear too.
I take photos of all my painting for record and check for improvements .This one was the 4 th in that folder..It is of rocks in Moab.

This is my reference folder and a painting I have working on right now...It is Badger hill in Exeter.The spring time is so neat .I love the lime colored grass and the black cows against it.(You have to be there )


Ths is the real tag folder....4th photo in the 4 folder.
This is Ella ...she is still into necklaces and stuff like that.


5 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE your paintings!!! I didn't get any of that talent - I can barely draw stick figures!

LOVE Ella's chubby smiles!
Tara

Cazier Connection said...

What a cute picture of Ella. She has a cute smile. I Love your paintings. I am still trying to figure out what my talent is I think they ran out when I came along.

Tripp Family said...

Hi Barb, I love your blog. It's good to see your family and how they have grown.... a lot more little Owens running around. We miss our 6th Ward friends.
Dolly

feetee said...

Hey cool photos! Love the rock painting! Hilarious pic of Ella!

Patricia Peterson said...

Very cute photo of Ella! I love the hill and your paintings are always fabulous.