Bear Lake with grandpa .Notice who is in the raft?You know who you are.
Grandpa just after landing in Visalia.He didn't have to change his pants!Way to go! Daron and Kasaren brought their boat to the lake for a little action-I know Richard go more than he wanted- broken eardrum.
HAHA jeremy escaped the raft!! I told him he wouldnt have fit anyway so he can just doggy paddle!! Thanks for all your hard work planning things. Even if they never go how you plan it was still fun to see everyone and have an excuse to go to the lake again. LUV YA
1 comment:
HAHA jeremy escaped the raft!! I told him he wouldnt have fit anyway so he can just doggy paddle!! Thanks for all your hard work planning things. Even if they never go how you plan it was still fun to see everyone and have an excuse to go to the lake again. LUV YA
Post a Comment