July 21, 2008

Trippin' To BearLake Reunion

Everyone,including Ella loved the raspberry milkshakes !!!They are a little melted so you might need a napkin bib to eat one.We tried out the new way to paint-with bubbles.You have to add some tempra paint to the bubbles ,then blow away!Paper is a good idea to have in front of you before you start.
This was a picture of our little painting crew!Most of the crew had washed their hands before we had the camera ready.Try it -it isn't just for kids!
Uncle Daron won at the adult Hula Hoop Contest.(Even if it was on his neck!)
Every night was Grandpa Story Time....Going down memory lane can be dangerous...I found out I was the hardesdt kid to raise...I thought it was Uncle Kent all this time...That's was happens when you leave to go to the bathroom.All of you have been warned now so don't have any drinks before you go to story time.If you missed it ,you have to ask Grandpa about the billy goat and the outhouse story....ect.....
For those of you who were not able to come...We missed you!Maybe next time.I would like some feed back on things you liked...or not...it makes a better time next reunion.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like tons of fun! We were sad that we couldn't make it...Maybe next time. I'm going to have to try the bubble thing...does the paint come back at you and stain everything? I want grandpa to post some of those stories...
Tara

Mom's Managery said...

the paint is washable.suppose to wash out..get the round-end bubble wand.works better.I wanted to tape grandpa ,maybe soon.

Kale and Rowdy said...

Hi Barbara! It sounds like everyone had fun. We were planning to go and at the last minute just had WAY too much going on. I am sad to have missed out on the fun and especially the story time. I want to learn so much more about the family.
Kale

AZ Owen's said...

Was a lot of fun! Good to see everybody. Only thing i would change is maybe the campground, but its better than no campground at all. Thanks for making it happen!

Patricia Peterson said...

Barb I had no idea you guys were at Bear Lake for family reunion! We were there over July 4th. Weather was warm but we stayed in a huge house and had so much fun. We walked down for milkshakes (some got raspberry but I got chocolate - duh!) I want to hear some of Grandpa's stories too. Especially the ones about you being the hardest to raise!! He he.