August 21, 2008

Katelynn and Brynlee were doing the HULA .What happened to the rest of you?It was the coconut bras ....too heavy to move?!

Check it out...We got Grandpa to come to the wedding...sweet....! Dad needed too dig a little deeper...there is a dime or a nickle in there maybe!

Andrew special day too!Neat to share the day .Way to go Andy..Poland here he comes!

6 comments:

Berke and Cassy said...

Your family has way too much fun, I want to be in your family. I love the wedding pics they are beautiful. I love the coconut bras!!!

Tara said...

I want a coconut bra too - and some boobs to go in it! Cassy tagged Amanda, so watch out you might be next! Here's the answer to your question: If you get tagged someone will leave you a comment that says "you have been tagged, go to my blog to see what to do!" Then you can go to their post and just copy and paste to get it on your post and fill in your answers. This one was a lot of pictures, but fun to do and fun to see everyones answers. There are a bunch of tags out there going around! Beware!
Tara

LHC said...

Beautiful wedding! Lyssa's dress is amazing.... Congrats!

Fiagle Family said...

Cassy is in the familiy!! haha. Maybe she is trying to forget the long lost cousins..At least you have paralyzer on your blog! yeah mom!! cute new pics. I love the family one where everyone isnt posed.

Tara said...

Hey Barb - I had to lock my blog, so if you or your kids want me to add you to my permissions list send me your e-mails at tbutler35@hotmail.com
It's been fun keeping up! We had a slight possible creepy stalker scare - ruins all the fun!
Tara

feetee said...

I love how lindsey's coconuts look like Mickey ears on Victoria! That was a lot of fun