April 12, 2010
Prague and Sleeping
Doug and I are doing some world traveling ..We came to do a class in Prague for some ariplane instruction .While we were here it is close to Warsaw.,so we got permisiion to go see Elder Owen (Andy)for a few hours.The plane only goes certain times,so we stayed over night and said good bye the next day.It was sooo good to see him again.He had to translate to English fo us.We also went to see Uncle Bish's sister and her family for dinner and a discussion.The President of Polland and all the plane full were in an awful plane crash the same day we went there.All were killed.We heard something on news and had Andy tell us what happened.I miss the t.v. in English.if you surf a while you can sometime find some in English.There are lots of interesting buildings and thing for photos.I think alot about my brothers going on missions and how different things are and scarry to be places out of the norm.they were brave and obeient.Yes we have photos ...will have them posted later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
in germany we made up our own words for the people just put it on mute...you and dad can play..lol
Miss my movie bud- glad you are having a fun adventure! I can just imagine how fun it was to see Elder Andy! Be safe.
Sounds like a great trip! How cool that you got to see Andy, hope he is doing well!
Post a Comment