For the pay it forward...I made lots of Sugar Eggs..I owed them to Richard and Jesse and Strobles.The yellow one is for Grant .The orange one was Kylee's.The blue one in the background is for Strobles.Now you have to do your .."pay it forward".Then you have to post what you made and did.Have fun withe it..I had to wait for the "brainstorm" to hit.It hit REAL GOOD! I made about 50 eggs.
5 comments:
Thanks again for the egg! everyone thought it was cool. lots of people had never seen one before
WOW you've been super busy!! Those look awesome! I'm going to have to try to make some next Easter - my kids would love it!
They are so cute!! I should have done something like that. maybe next year.
They are really cute. The boys were so excited...to eat them! Brent ate one flower before I told him they were not edible. Silly boys. Thanks for not posting a picture of me. :) Now I have to get cracking and do my somethings for my "Pay it Forward."
awesome eggs! They look great!
Post a Comment