The girls had lots of fun making soap.Mixing colors and making their own shapes.Lots of soaps for the bathtub!
Brynlee wanted to make a "crayon painting".I had to hold the iron beacause I don't think she is old enough to do that yet.I hold the iron and she would use plyers to hold the color crayon she wanted and tell me where she wanted the color to go.She knew where and how much to put where.What do you think ?Pretty cool huh.
Doug had to fly commercial to Oregon so we took him up to Fresno .The girls didn't make it to Fresno before they were asleep.I took the time to prop blankets etc to make their trip more comfortable coming home.This is what I found when I got home!How can you sleep like that?Maybe when I was that age I could bend that way...NOT NOW!

3 comments:
You must have wore them out! Sounds like you had way too much fun!!
I love it- boy you are right- I couldn't sleep like that now unless someone shot me!
Ella's going to grow up to be one of those contortionists
Post a Comment