

All the family came for mothers day and the call from Andrew.It was fun to have everyone here and play,swim,etc......sleep.everyone was taking a nap(Even Lyssa's new puppy ,on Ellas lap)The T.V. was on and I guess the golf wasn't that excieting.........We all had a chance to visit with Andrew on the phone...nice to hear his voice and answer all the questions by everyone.We ever ask him to speak some Polish...It sounded like German to me...Then he did speak some Polish...He is such a joker.....We love and miss him.
5 comments:
I was just wondering where you have been?!? It is good to see a post. You have been having a good time. I haven't done any posts but I have nothing exciting to post.
Lots of good new pictures! people are going to think all we do is sleep! Ella is asleep in half of her pics. haha
We all get together to sleep hahaha! We had a lot of fun! See you soon!
How funny! I love all the sleeping pictures. It must be what families do when they get together because that is what mine always seems to do too.
The sleeping pictures are my favorites too! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment