June 7, 2008

oil paintings








5 comments:

Andrew said...

I love the paintings mom. You need to paint some for me before I leave. Or after, whatever works. And I think I could help you figure out how to post better. (How to get your pictures with the words, and rotate pictures, etc etc)

feetee said...

Looking good mom! I love how you did the raindrops on the green one! And I remember that Lake Powell trip...haha! Try to post any other new ones you're working on!

Fiagle Family said...

The rain one turned out..but I know what you mean about looking washed out. Even our Mexico trip everything doesnt look as blue

Tara said...

Wow! I love your artwork! I had no idea that you were into painting - my dad never said a word! I love keeping in touch with these blogs, I am just figuring it all out.
Tara

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

Good work! I am impressed.