June 18, 2008

Idaho Trip






Why am I making the trip to Idaho in a truck when we own an airplane?Oh ya...Andrew has too much stuff to fit in the airplane!And ..I needed to see snow for real in the summer.Never in California!Jesse and Sarah came alomg to help control Andrew when he had to say goodbye to all his friends at BYU Idaho!We had to stop in Preston to see all the old stomping grounds.....Napoleon Dynamite....(by the way Doug can introduce you to all the people and places in that show.We went to Paris and Montpelier because they still have TOTS !Old cars are a must to see in bountiful at Uncle George and Stellas.Jesse wanted to have one follow us home but they are all too big for any trailers.All in all visiting friends and family and taking photos ,it was fun.Plus I didnt have to go to work that week.

1 comment:

Sarah and Jesse said...

I know he is going to flip when he see's it. But I figure he won't check it for a week while he is out of town.. So I will enjoy it while it lasts.. haha..