I've been going to paint class in Fresno with Andrew lately and it's a lot of fun! We see Stan Lee every week and he is doing pretty good. I'll get some pictures after I take some more.
Are we missing the joke, or does he really go take paint classes after years of immaculately perfect comic book drawing? I guess mom needs to teach him a thing or two. haha.
I may seem gullible, but are you serious?! Stan Lee? If you are serious that is awesome, Bryan will be so impressed! If you're just pulling a fast one (which would be totally in character for you) well then plftttttt!!!!! (That is supposed to be the noise that you hear when you stick out your tongue and blow a raspberry!)
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA! Tell Stan Lee I miss him and that I loved his cameo in Iron Man, he totally did look like Hugh Heffner! hahaha!
Are we missing the joke, or does he really go take paint classes after years of immaculately perfect comic book drawing? I guess mom needs to teach him a thing or two. haha.
I may seem gullible, but are you serious?! Stan Lee? If you are serious that is awesome, Bryan will be so impressed! If you're just pulling a fast one (which would be totally in character for you) well then plftttttt!!!!! (That is supposed to be the noise that you hear when you stick out your tongue and blow a raspberry!)
those are some sweet rings tell him to hook me up!!
Post a Comment