May 23, 2008

Not kid-less anymore

Amanda and Jeremy went to Mexico for R&R (with no kids)for one week.That means that it was "Bramma time".The girls had planned activities for us to do after school everyday.No napping unless it is in the car!That means you too Ella!I thought I was driving the girls to school to get them some edu-ma-cation,but I was learning more on the way there.I asked where Lyssa and Rachel live to see their response:Lyssa lives in the grass-Rachel lives on the beach in the sand.(so now you know)Lindsey is having a boy-look at her tummy.(I don't know how Brynlee inherited Ultrasound abilities but ok my me.We will see in Oct,)Katelynn accused me of looking "strange"when I was younger.Katelynn told me all about her school class studying dolphins.Then she said Ella eats strawberries just like a dolphin.(Interpation:Ella doesn't chew her food ,just swallows it hole) Poor Ella .One day on the way home from school we had to stop and see the horses in a pen by the side of the road.When it was time to go ,I said,"say goodbye to the ponies"
Brynlee let me know ," those were not ponies Bramma!"OH then how do you know that? "Because horses have little feet and ponies have big feet!" figures that one out and let me know.
Where's your t.v. in your car Bramma?My mom has one in her car.you need to get on so we can watch movies.We can just do make-believe movies !Too bad you can't see those movies!!!
It was allot of fun and educational to have little kids around again.

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

now the funnies will be written down. They are hilarious. I'm glad you remembered them. I need to work on it

Cazier Connection said...

It sounds like you are having quite the educational experience! The things you can learn from children.It's been a long time since we have seen them

feetee said...

those kids are retarded. haha jkjk sounds fun, but how do they know I live in the grass? Last time they were here I was in my first apartment! I miss them!