Ella loves Easter eggs even if it is dinner time.Katelynn and Brynlee picked out one of their favorite things in their baskets.What was in your Easter basket?
FIRST TO SEE MOMS NEW POST!!! About time, by the way. Didnt have an easter basket personally, think I did have that day off though, that should count for something. Better get grandpa trained for all this stuff next.
well actually I saw it first...ahhh ahhhahaha..only because we have to help mom get the down low on the computer! You better call grampa and get him set up since he wants to do something cool with awesome time on his hands..so get working jesse...plus he knows more about computers then mom anyway!
I love the new pics, mom! And I love how everything in our family is a competition! First to see mom's new post, well I was the first to blow a kiss on Mars!
3 comments:
FIRST TO SEE MOMS NEW POST!!! About time, by the way. Didnt have an easter basket personally, think I did have that day off though, that should count for something. Better get grandpa trained for all this stuff next.
well actually I saw it first...ahhh ahhhahaha..only because we have to help mom get the down low on the computer! You better call grampa and get him set up since he wants to do something cool with awesome time on his hands..so get working jesse...plus he knows more about computers then mom anyway!
I love the new pics, mom! And I love how everything in our family is a competition! First to see mom's new post, well I was the first to blow a kiss on Mars!
Post a Comment