Here's one of my fantastic shots (look closely at the back golf cart windshield - yes that is MY Golf ball!). Thats what they get for beating me the last hole. Pebble beach was nice, though. Me and Dad went to show people how its done. The first half was WAY rainy, and after a while the sun came out and was a nice, warm day. First time we used a caddy! A few months later we went back to watch the Pro Am Tournament, it was fun. Here are a few more pictures of us.


5 comments:
So I must say I am a fan of your golfing picture with the ball coming towards the cart.. Thats what they get..
I think it would have been awesome if you would have shattered the window! I love the one with you and dad. He looks like a kid in a candy store!
What the-? Mom's better than me at computer stuff! Oh man, how could this happen? haha jk jk love you! You guys should have requested Bill Murray to be your caddy! hahaha~!
P.S. I'm so down to have a paint off!
Check out that form Barb! What a woman! Miss you!
Post a Comment