March 9, 2009

Lyssa's kids vs Amandas kids

Ella and Franklin ,"I think we need to go this way."
Brynlee and Casey going for a walk.Everyone had to take turns taking them for walks with the leash.

Kalelynn and Casey .Ella better watch out,Katelynn would trade her in a minute for a dog.



This is Farley .She is fun to hold but doesn't wear a leash or go for walks .


5 comments:

feetee said...

Man, we need to have the girls come stay with us, then we would never have to worry about taking them out to the bathroom. haha!

Tara said...

HAHA! That's the best! Too cute!
Tara

Cazier Connection said...

Very cute Post!!!I wish we were there.

Patricia Peterson said...

very cute pictures! Lets see who wins in another year or two...

Heidi : ) said...

They are so sweet I am glad that they love animals soooo much.