November 16, 2008

During the Vegas golfing trip ,we (Sarah and I) went hunting for lost balls.Lots go in the dry river ducts.When I looked in I saw 2 balls and the way down in the duct was not too hard,so I went for it.After about 8 balls with 3 insight ,I took a step into some wet cement to reach them ,and the next minute was laying in water!You never saw me move that fast...ever....!When I climbed out to meet Sarah I waited to see if it was so noticable!Why yes it is...bestter 1/2 wet then all the way.I guess the 11 balls were worth it!Drive faster Sarah!!!!!I have to get dry!!!!(before we get back to the club house to turn in the carts)Vegas is hot but not that hot,I didn't make it dry,but I know how to have fun !


5 comments:

Sarah and Jesse said...

Thanks for the golfballs mom!! And just wanted to clarify - the cement had water on it, making it slick, it wasn't cement that was freshly poured.

Tara said...

WAY TO GO!! You crack me up! I love the fact that you took pictures of it for your blog - you rock! I wish you had the video, that would have been worth a million dollars!
Tara

feetee said...

You look like Rocketman after he gets sucked in the toilet! 9except with water instead of blue stuff). THat's awesome mom! And at least this time dad isnt taking pictures of you rolling down the hill like that one time (jkjk dad). love you! I'm glad you had fun!

Patricia Peterson said...

Great story and accompanying pictures! Thanks for the giggle.

Fiagle Family said...

hey you got your music to work now where are the hawaii pics